Registration for North Bend School District is conducted on-line. If you are not able to register on-line, please contact the school office.
Returning family to our District
- Simply login to your ParentVue account to start the registration process. Once logged in, there will be a button in the upper right hand corner called Online Registration. Click on that button to begin the registration process. If you have forgotten your password, just click on the Forgot Password link. If you no longer have access to the email account you used, please call the school office to have your email address updated.
New family to our District
- If you are new to our District, you will need to create a ParentVue account to start the registration process. Please click on the following link to start the process of creating your parent account to then moving on to the registration process. Once on the page, click More Options and select Create a New Account. New Parent Registration Portal
- Current Oregon law requires that the following immunizations be up-to-date or complete prior to starting school and that a signed statement by a physician or the local Health Department be provided at enrollment.
- Kindergarten - 6th Grade: Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis (DTap), Polio, Varicella (chickenpox), MMR, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A.
- 7th - 12th Grade: Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis (DTap), Tdap, Polio, Varicella (chickenpox), MMR, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A.
- Oregon law also provides that a physician or the Health Department can attest that the physical condition of the child is such that immunization would endanger his/her health, or a parent/guardian may complete a vaccine educational module from Oregon Health Authority.
Applications and Forms for Free & Reduced Lunch
Information about the district food service programs can be found on the Food Services page.
Students planning on participating in athletics
- Student athletes are required to have a physical examination performed by a physician prior to practice and competition. The examination must be performed every two years and also should be performed no earlier than May 1 of the preceding school year. Sixth graders who wish to participate in cross-country must also have the exam.
- If you are interested in having your child/children attend school outside of your resident district, you must complete an Interdistrict Transfer Agreement Form. These forms are available at school district offices and on the district website below.
Proof of residence requirements:
- Students who attend school in North Bend School District 13 must reside within its boundaries. If you are registering your child with us for the first time, have changed your residence since registering or questions arise concerning your residence, you will need to verify that your child still resides within the North Bend School District. Required documents are listed in our Proof of Residency Requirements document.
Elementary school attendance boundary